Tuesday 13 December 2011

Why?

I went to Mid Valley again to get new shoes and a haircut! Decorations were up and they were
A-maze-ing
Geddit geddit? Blame that on Mid Valley they said it first... But seriously, what is with the weird ass Christmas themes this year? Needless to say, I forgot about the haircut and didn't any shoes lar... SALE sounds damn naise right? Still didn't get anything but we gots some
MACAROONS!
Sibeh expensive weih RM 28 for 8 but try try lar
Oh and we got free valet parking at
The Gardens
Quite yeng lar got people park your car and no need find parking...
Go back that time some more got 2 hot angmors stare at me <3 1 blondy and 1 tall-ey Shoulda took pics!
Just wondering lar... Is there something wrong with my face or what nowadays? Why people keep staring everywhere I go... I mean if you are those hot angmors then I don't mind lar but children? Me no pedophile sorreh! And those random teenage boys? Hormones? Or am I seeing things? Feeling awkward nowadays, went to Ikano and Curve to watch
with the wife and the other two guys... I thought Lea Michelle was Rebecca Black lar:
Lea Michelle and Rebecca Black
They look alike no? 
Wish I don't feel so strange and inadequate around people... The world feels like a popularity contest that I'm not even qualified to join, maybe its been too long... 

No comments:

Post a Comment