Thursday 29 December 2011

The Most Beautiful Boy Ever

Sephiroth <3
Yazoo~
Both characters have fascinated me to no end since I set my eyes on them. Their astounding beauty was my focus, their "evil-ness" irrelevant. It's the same with my current obsession just more:
Andrej Pejic <3
Who? The muse for Jean Paul Gaultier as
in his Haute Couture Bride's dress
Blonde... James Blonde ;)
Rocketing up to popularity, meet Andrej Pejic the Gender-Bender Supernova!
As a female:
And as a Male:

Yes, its a HE :D A real life SEPHIROTH <3 He's mood shots were especially stunning:

Confusing even professional model scouts, landing him into magazine covers:

What I never expected was how likable he was:


I thought he had a lisp, but it was his Serbian/Croatian accent :D
Also, his sense of humor from his twitter and other interviews and his recent quotes during a photoshoot:
       
I mean Yeah... Found a real-life SEPHIROTH <3, Draco Malfoy, Rosalie Cullen :D In love lar <3

No comments:

Post a Comment