Thursday 20 December 2012

Maybe I won't wake up tomorrow


Hello blog, it's been awhile... Mainly cause I have no exciting news. Tried out a new job last last week at a fruit and vegetable shop, it was all good... Then it sucked, cause I'm too short for the job? I'm glad though I had a chance on this one cause other companies just want "Australians" or "experience" which both I am not and have none. Seriously, Aussie get your shit together, give us internationals a chance and if you don't give experience where we gon get some huh? Anyways, life is sucky for me now still. I am constantly broke and my boss hates me, keeps cutting my shifts. Honestly, I know I am not a bad waitress because they wanted me on Melbourne Cup day (when there were many cheaper paying staff to choose from), busiest day in Aussie for food, you needed me. Oh well, I tried out for cotton on as well but competition was stiff and Australian so once again lost favour when it came to the interview and they didn't even try to hide it. Ahhh :( Aussie ain't half bad I guess, I met great housemates (mostly) and awesome friends :) We chill, we play, we laugh off our days. I just realised I haven't taken any photos with them (not on my record anyway). I shall steal some from facebook. 
Housemates :) Bhumit (Sunshine), Gowtham (pronounced Gotham like in Batman), Me and Aishah.
We look plastic without any photoshop... 
Late night kebabs with Ben (Bubblegum), Punit (P-Unit) and PJ.
Just realised PJ hadn't given me any of the photos from the photoshoots :( Gotta go ask (again, damn it peej) for them when I see him! It's supposed to be the end of the world today, kinda hope it would just end so I wouldn't need to worry bout rent, education and money... But if it doesn't, I guess I'll just keep on living and hope hope hope the world would be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Finally updated! :D Cheer up woman! At least working is legal for you... here in hk they wont even give us international students a chance to work! anyway good luck with work and studies! ;D

    ReplyDelete