Wednesday 18 July 2012

Trust and Choices

So basically, I got my parent's agreement on moving out... That's the only good thing so far... Watched:
It was boring and the fairies look like mini gollums: 
with smiles :) And that's creepy...
Moving on, I am currently looking for a place that's cheap and near uni...  Hopefully be able to move out by end of this week :D I just wish my parents would trust me and stop the crazy stalking thing, I feel trapped now. I just want to make my own decisions and choices for once and not be patronized. I know that they love me and they worry but I just need my own space and freedom. I still can't wait to grow up so that I can earn my own money, make my own decisions and just live the way I want. I want independence, even though its artificial since I still need money from my parents for education. At least, I can finally not worry about family impressions after this... My choice, my responsibility, my life :D 

1 comment:

  1. woah woman long time no blog! :D good to see you blogging again...
    new blogskin i see... pretty alien haha
    my blog skin is somewhat screwed and now i can't change at all

    ReplyDelete